Zgemma freezing every 30 secs

Could someone give me a few tips running iptv on zgemma box it's freezing every 30 secs on every channel, my provider saying it's only Zgemma seems to be problem but it's worked fine untill last couple of days I've tried rebooting it and turning wifi router of and on several times and done blue update (import epg) but its freezing still as I say every 30 secs it's unwatchable, I've 100mbs VM as I said it's worked fine for past 6 months untill last couple of days , any help would be appreciated cheers guys ...

Could someone give me a few tips running iptv on zgemma box it's freezing every 30 secs on every channel, my provider saying it's only Zgemma seems to be problem but it's worked fine untill last couple of days I've tried rebooting it and turning wifi router of and on several times and done blue update (import epg) but its freezing still as I say every 30 secs it's unwatchable, I've 100mbs VM as I said it's worked fine for past 6 months untill last couple of days , any help would be appreciated cheers guys ...
Are you referring to iptv or sattalite if iptv how is it setup? What plugin you using would be a good start saves a 1001 posts are you running your box on WiFi or hard wired as will give us more of an idea

What model box, image, build, skin and IPTV plugin are you using? Can you completely remove IPTV, reboot and then re-install IPTV?

HI Folks,

I have a Zgemma Star h2 i was running Xtream on it with no issues, i've changed supplier just recently now my h2 freezes to the point were i can't watch anything and have to reboot box, i have it on the latest OpenAtv with a 2GB swapfile, but does anyone know any tricks or tips to speed it up rather that have to get a new box?

Thanks
Ozzo

HI Folks,

I have a Zgemma Star h2 i was running Xtream on it with no issues, i've changed supplier just recently now my h2 freezes to the point were i can't watch anything and have to reboot box, i have it on the latest OpenAtv with a 2GB swapfile, but does anyone know any tricks or tips to speed it up rather that have to get a new box?

Thanks
Ozzo
Have you always made 2GB swap file that is very large 256mb is standard

Thanks for your reply.

So would you recommend me reducing the swapfile down to 256 rather than having it at 2gb..?

Thanks for your reply.

So would you recommend me reducing the swapfile down to 256 rather than having it at 2gb..?
no harm in trying it , thats the size I used on zgemma h2s Ido not use swap file on my h9 combo but it has more memory so its not needed.

Back