Zgemma fully set up

Boldguy

Ok can anyone sell me 1 of these boxes looking for a twin tuner on sat I have recently been reading that the boxes are now having issues booting up after flashing so if someone has a stash of them I have a site I can get them at reasonable cost if this will help in any way

why not get and setup yourself buy a kingston 8 gig for flashing wont be a problem there fussy which type of usb stick u use

Ok going back to the h2h box being a combo box could I still use this as a twin tuner but for sly if I had a connector to fit my sly cable the Kingston stick does it need to be a certain type because I notice there are a few different types

I believe the answer is no. If you want a twin tuner for satellite you need the H2S NOT the H2H.

If you buy an off the shelf H2S from Zgemma from the site sponsor Zgemma Star Satellite Receiver's - Official Store and then use a pre-built image from this site you can be up and running in 45 mins or much much faster as the images have full setup instructions and are virtually configured.

Having never seen one of these boxes before Friday, I set two up, the first took about 35 minutes, the second about 10/15. I set them up using Wooshmans tutorial and can heartily recommend it. If you can follow instructions and have a compatible USB stick, then you should have it set up in no time at all.
Considering the premium mark up on these boxes set up is around £60, I would certainly do it your self.

Is a ton a good price fully set up

Do it yourself mate. For £100 your not going to get a h2s a decent line and a harddrive. If you did i bet your line frezzes or last 3 months tops. Another issue buying these boxes setup is your not learning anything so your constantly struggling. Buy a box from forum sponsor get a usb for flashing i usb 2gb kingston flashes every box i have ever tried no issues. Download wooshbuild from download section flash box. Important part get a test line following instructions at start of thread and test lines till you find one that is stable another tip dont buy of anyone who gives you one line to test then trys to give you another when you sub.
It really isnt hard mate especially if you use wooshbuild all the work is done for you.

I thinks it's the installing of line that people seem to be having problems with, the system I have been offered comes with 500gb hdd, I'm pulling my hair out what's left of it haha

He has the cam importer that works very very well, i talk people through it everyday and most seem to be on wooshbuild and up and running in minutes.

And with the Wooshbuild we also have our own Tech chat room for those in need of extra Technical assistance !

Thanks for replies guys
I have a zgemma h2h
I've put WooshBuild build on it
I've done all the set up and scan
It finds all the channels but
They don't come on even FTA will not show. The signal is 82% But they will just not show.
I've put the F type adaptor in to the top left connecter. What am doing wrong it can't be much now. It's got to be something so simple.

Thanks in advance guys

P.s. a full link set up for the h2h WooshBuild on vm would be great.

Back