Zgemma H.2S blank screens for nearly all channels

Aimson

hi guys,

for some unknown reason, my machine has started to "blank" me; i'm used to this from the wife but unfortunately, my zgemma holds all the cards and i can't say i'm willing to take this treatment...

2 days ago all the channels other than fta stopped working and now show only a black screen. no scrambled or other message, just a blanl screen. i've searched everything i can on here, tried a number of reboots, reconfiguring the autobouqets, rescanning but nothing has worked. i have noticed that when i restart the box, it's now calling itself a mut@nt hd1200 which i've never seen before.

connections are all fine, internet is good and prior to this happening, nothing had changed. i'm really hoping i don't have to do a reflash as it took me ages the first time due to being a noob. here's some other info that might help:
autobouqetsmaker providers:
freesat uk yes
-freesat uk area england sd n.west granada
sky roi no
sky uk yes
-sky uk area grnada sd

i've changed these to other things but it's not helped. if these are wrong, please let me know

tuner configuration A
satellite 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/@G
LNB1

this option is the only option available under 28.2. i've seen a few people write "28.2E Eutelsat: 28A & Astra 2A/2E/2F" but that doesn't appear on mine

tuner configuration B is the same as above

can any think of a solution, if i need to reset everything then i'll take it on the chin and start figuring out what i did the first time round

thanks in advance

hello guide for whooshbuild is excellent big thanks
have done the full guide no problem
only missing sky hd channels I have all other does any one have a fix thanks

Did you software update online OP? Tried a Reflash? ThEre's no known clones of the gemmas yet but I'm sure some Chinese won't be far away ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Back