Zgemma h.2s help NEEDED

Recently got my Zgemma box for Christmas which was already set up with the slyk.
After only having it for a week the kids have pissed about with the settings and restored it back to factory setting, I have lost everything now and can not get any of my channels.

Pease can some one point me in the right direction with sorting this out

cheers

the gift...line....code...call it what you will is the magic that allows the subscription channels to clear, contact the people you bought your box from & they should send you the details you need to clear channels, these details are then loaded onto the box when you set it back up, most if not all problems that people have had setting up have answers in the support thread plus Q&A at the top of this page: Zgemma-Star H.2S

The gift/code is the line of code that you add onto your box. This line of code then tells the box which server to connect to over the internet and in turn this decrypts your channels. Your supplier should be able to give you this if you didn't keep a copy - assuming they are a decent seller. Without this, you wont get the channels back.

Thanks BeakyFord, I will take a look now. what is the gift code and how do I get one of these?

thanks

If you were able to view the Sly paid channels before the reset than you had a gift/line installed on the machine which is now
unfortunately gone. This line either a Cline or an Nline is used to access a server via your internet and decrypt certain channels.

You now need to contact the seller to request that he Email you the details of this line or failing that buy a new one.

This is all rather basic (may seem daunting, but its not) and therefore I suggest you do a bit of reading here at Techkings.

cheers guys I have managed to get the wooshbuild on the box I will get in touch with the seller a try and get more information on my gift/line

I have noticed a reference number(10 digits) written on the box, does this sound like it could be a gift code?

I have noticed a reference number(10 digits) written on the box, does this sound like it could be a gift code?

Doubt it, the code will probably be in the form of a file.
However it can exist on paper but would consist of a server address, port no, username, and pasword. Along with some other info.

The number on the box is probably reference no for the seller to identify your box, so will probably be needed in contact with your seller.

if it isnt broke, take it apart then it soon will be.

Hi everyone I have a zgemma H2s and by frustration I put it back to factory settings... downloaded from basic wooshbuild onto a flash drive and tried to rebuild, done everything I can think of, so no channels back at all... but showing on screen that the usb flash is in but not showing that from boot at the begining on front of box and goes straight onto the numbers of booting? Has it been broken now?

If your not even getting freeview BBC1 you haven't followed the install instructions.
And you have probably lost your line by doing a factory reset - as mentioned in the thread above that you've hijacked, you need to get it off your seller or its freeview only.

Okay peeps I have found the basic & is up & running, but have NO cccam on or new list on... I have tried the 2 cccam with everything on.. but not working either of them they was though... so what do I do now... do I have to buy a cccam code info again...? please help

I have sorted that out know thank you... all freeview channels back on... but no cccam or new list... I brought 1 and working on 1 box but wont work on this one... do I have to buy another? please help.

Back