zgemma h.2s only showing showing tuner A ???

thetig

Hi everyone, i have just received a zgemma h.2s today and it came with an openvix image installed.
when setting up the epg i realised that only tuner A was showing in the tuner configuration section.
i've tried everything i can think of including the latest openatv 5.2 image but it's still the same.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Allan.

In the tuner config section where there should be tuner b - not configured there is only tuner a showing, nothing else, there's nothing there too turn on.

Have you tried flashing later boot-loader? It may have a single tuner model one on there. Same procedure as flashing enigma image. There is a single tuner model of this box. maybe if shipped with wrong firmware.

Last edited:
Ok, i'll give that a try.
Dont suppose you know where i can find the latest bootloader with instructions, as i stated just got it this afternoon,lol.

I've been taking a look around for you and can't seem to find it anywhere. If I come across it I'll PM you the link or post it here.

Thanks buddy, im not having much luck either ,lol
Its on the opena.tv website i think but i cant get the bootloader page to load on this tablet, will try again in the morning on my pc.
All the best
Allan.

Back