Satellite ZGEMMA H.2S - setup Nline question

widdzuk

Hi, firstly id like to say great site with loads of info!!

I have set up my zgemma H.2S with the great Kidda Setup guide. I have all of it working apart from my Nline. I installed MGCamd-1.38 with the instructions in the guide but cannot see the channels. BBC1 etc are fine

I only received a line of copy for the line. e.g CWS =(Deleted copy) 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I put it into the newcamd.list file as follows;

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = (Deleted copy) 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I used a mg_cfg i found off the net as i didn't receive one.

Im guessing this is where the issue lies. Can anyone advise on how i set this up?

Thanks in advance

have you restarted the cam and make sure correct cam is running
Is DHCP enabled .
Do a network test on box .................Paul

delete the first two lines
make sure the file is ine etc/keys/

Kieron

---------- Post Merged at 12:07 PM ----------

delete the first two lines
make sure the file is ine etc/keys/
restart mgcamd

Kieron

I concur with thomaskieron post.
Both my zgemma 2s and h2s will only run once the first 2 lines are removed.
Some servers obviously do this at their end so the info to keep alive is not required.

are the CWS = caps on or off and do you put a space between the cwsspace then = space username and so on plz anyone ? thanks

And no spaces all the way is it? And thanks for the reply cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

depending on the image you are using there is usually an example file ready to for you to edit in your line details, edit whats there is the best way but yes one space before & after the =

if you N line starts CWS then use filezilla or similar to edit/ftp your line details into newcamd.list found in user/keys

Done thanks 4 the help nice 1 Guyz . What's the best skin for them anyway know ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back