Zgemma h1 cable setup

Samster1

Hi
I am a newbe I have ordered my zgemma h1 box I really don't have much of a club although I have been researching for a while.

What I really want to find out is how to flash it with open vix that had the red virgin style skin.

How to load the tuner settings and EPG and put a nline in. I think I need filezella for this via ftp.

I am willing to pay for a tutorial or flash file that may make this simpler.

Please help.

Hi
I am a newbe I have ordered my zgemma h1 box I really don't have much of a club although I have been researching for a while.

What I really want to find out is how to flash it with open vix that had the red virgin style skin.

How to load the tuner settings and EPG and put a nline in. I think I need filezella for this via ftp.

Please help.

Hi
I got one last month tried 6 different usb's to flash it.
All never worked.
But when i tried the latstest openatv off the downloads on here it worked fine.
Odd. Just like vix though has the sly look yellow blue etc. I am happy with it but just letting you know for me it was easy.
Not sure about a red skin though.

Hi

Please help.

Hi
I got one last month tried 6 different usb's to flash it.
All never worked.
But when i tried the latstest openatv off the downloads on here it worked fine.
Odd. Just like vix though has the sly look yellow blue etc. I am happy with it but just letting you know for me it was easy.
Not sure about a red skin though.

Hi

thanks for the reply could you provide a link and any help with how to do it would be great , I feel like an idiot I once but a cline in a skybox f5 but that's as far is ever gotten into this.

Hi

Thanks for the help so far i have manged to flash the box with vix with the link trich gave me thank you , i also managed to eventually get it to find 378 channels by setting the a tunner to not configured and setting the provider to virgin uk and my local provider. When i go through the channels only a couple are actually working bbc none of the fta hd channels like bbc hd or itv hd are working just a blank screen any ideas?

Samster1 have you added your line details to usr/keys in Newcamd list file and started softcams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi tich

Not yet i was wanting to see if the free channels were working first as i thought they would work without a line like bbc1 hd etc

Not quite sure as can't get cable but pretty sure you need line for HD channels

Hi you could be right I was just think as you get hd on free say it would be the same with virgin, struggling to find a test line could you advise me where I can find one please

Back