Cable ZGEMMA H1 Recoded picture quality DVB-C

Hi Guys

Got hold of one of these boxes yesterday and got it set up (DVB-C only as not using Sly ATM) pretty quickly. However have noticed the recordings I'm getting are maybe not as good as expected. I FTP'd a couple of test records to my PC and noticed that while the picture itself is sharp and crisp it goes a little jittery when things are moving fast on screen. This would be fine if I was recording Eastenders but have bought it to record Motorsports so fast motion is obviously pretty common lol.
Would like to know if there are any settings on the H1 I can tweak to help improve this, I'm running Sucmnse's Vix 165 ( I don't know if flashing a new Image would help unless there are more video setting available on other Images).
I don't think it is a problem with my Virmin as recordings on my VBox were fine and I ran an Amiko combo and the recordings on that were fine also (apart from the fact they couldn't be played on PC).
I have looked at the AV setting's but nothing stuck out at me as being the culprit.

Any help, tips or advice would be very helpful as I can't think of anything.

Best Regards

Back