Zgemma h1 with no softcam panel

timman758

HI guys , i had to reflash my box old version wouldnt update epg.
ANYWAY i have original H1 BOX.
i loaded infinity into it all went great to my surprise
i have my newcam line installed in usr/keys folder like normal
BUT when i go to activate line i go into INFO PANEL , but there is no SOFT CAM PANEL therefore i cant activate my line.
i have went through all settings and NOSOFTCAM PANEL
i have also went through all plugin downloads and cant find a CCcam or Mgcand plugin.
ANYONE experience this before
any help much appriceated

HI guys , i had to reflash my box old version wouldnt update epg.
ANYWAY i have original H1 BOX.
i loaded infinity into it all went great to my surprise
i have my newcam line installed in usr/keys folder like normal
BUT when i go to activate line i go into INFO PANEL , but there is no SOFT CAM PANEL therefore i cant activate my line.
i have went through all settings and NOSOFTCAM PANEL
i have also went through all plugin downloads and cant find a CCcam or Mgcand plugin.
ANYONE experience this before
any help much appriceated
You have to manually install the softcam panel there is an ipk on forum or have you tried green for plugins green to download plugins then look in there for softcams

You have to manually install the softcam panel there is an ipk on forum or have you tried green for plugins green to download plugins then look in there for softcams
i have tried the green button and download plugins , but there isnt a softcam or cccam there , do you know where the ipk file would be my friend

You don't need softcam panel on OpenATV any more.

Menu > Setup > Decryption and Parental control > Softcam Setup

You can select/restart your cams from there
HI there mate thanks for reply , unfortunatly there is no softcam option in MY Decryption and parent control menu

Forget the softcam panel for now. If you dont forget it, you are going to keep going around in circles

Do you have any softcams installed? If not, read this thread, everything is explained. If not clear, say which part is not clear.
OpenATV Softcam Feed

The newer mgcamd (1.45) on their server does not have config files (mg_cfg). Just use your old one

Forget the softcam panel for now. If you dont forget it, you are going to keep going around in circles

Do you have any softcams installed? If not, read this thread, everything is explained. If not clear, say which part is not clear.
OpenATV Softcam Feed

The newer mgcamd (1.45) on their server does not have config files (mg_cfg). Just use your old one
am really struggling here mate... ive just done all your tips on the softcam feed you posted.

ive literally just gone on FileZilla copied my line into the ccam file in the USR folder the edit ccam file to my line then saved. then did the encryption & parental control then went onto the softcam setup which is setup onto my ccam file and then i restarted cam and nothing comes on. all the fta channels are there playing..

Stage 3: Edit/transfer your config files

mgcamd in /usr/keys
CCcam in /etc
OsCam in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx

Your CCcam.cfg goes in etc

OpenATV Softcam Feed

massive shout to ABU !! hes just helped me out. thank you so much mate

HI there mate thanks for reply , unfortunatly there is no softcam option in MY Decryption and parent control menu
Hi there, followed instructions and finally no option for softcam setup in parental control. I have cccam and oscam emu plugin installed from downloadable plugins at sofcam. Don't know how to setup softcam to get it work. Advice me please

Hi there, followed instructions and finally no option for softcam setup in parental control. I have cccam and oscam emu plugin installed from downloadable plugins at sofcam. Don't know how to setup softcam to get it work. Advice me please
which softcam are you trying to use?
press red>softcam setup

6.0 is a dead image. It won't have the code changes. You should be able to do things the old way.

Proviso is you are installing cams from the secret feed.

Back