Zgemma h1 with no softcam panel

I've just flashed box
6.0 is a dead image. It won't have the code changes. You should be able to do things the old way.

Proviso is you are installing cams from the secret feed.
Yes I had it working week ago. And I flashed the box this week and all from beginning. No softcam panel what so ever. All gone after flashing

I've just flashed box
So I've started from beginning at your way. Because softcam panel doesn't exist anymore after flashing.

So I've started from beginning at your way. Because softcam panel doesn't exist anymore after flashing.
Yes I got them all installed, just can't start them up

Yes I got them all installed, just can't start them up
Well
How do you know they are installed if you can't see them anywhere?
if you are using version 6.0, it's finished years ago, you need version 6.2
I was using 6.0 until end of last week. So I went to update it and lost everything.

Which image do you have now?
Did you flash or update?
Did you install the softcam feed?
Did you install any softcams? If so, which one, where from.

Well

I was using 6.0 until end of last week. So I went to update it and lost everything.
It won't update on my box. Soon I flashed lost all to the vers
Which image do you have now?
Did you flash or update?
Did you install the softcam feed?
Did you install any softcams? If so, which one, where from.
Hi, Abu I am on I've flashed to 6.0 that's the latest for my E2 herobox on main website. Soon I've flashed it downloaded yours softcam feed from this website. Followed all the instructions as you said, restarted after every single installation, went to downloadable plugins got softcam cccam 2.3.2 and parental control there was nothing about softcam setup. So gone back to normal screen pressed blue and softcam info came up and can't see my softcam server conf. to start up that's all I've done

So it's not a zgemma H1 then
The only mention of herobox on google is a satelite box, and it's not e2.
what's the exact make/model? - what markings and numbers are on the box?

in that case, all the downloads for it are years out of date, most are from 2016, so it's unlikely you'll be able to update it to a recent build

when you go to menu>information>about
what model is showing in there?
Hi pabloescoban, I will do it later because I away at the moment but I'm pretty sure it's herobox EX2 hd

Hi pabloescoban, I will do it later because I away at the moment but I'm pretty sure it's herobox EX2 hd
Thanks pabloescoban for an interest this is my box witch I'm struggling with EX2 HD S2_HEROBOX . Unfortunately can't use Andy MC image because is not zgemma all the openatv I've used from website I useless won't flash. The only openpli could bring the box to life. Disaster because is an old very old version with no picons or anything.

picons are the least of your worries, the box has one purpose and that is to show TV channels and it can't do that at the moment.
What model is listed in information>about?

picons are the least of your worries, the box has one purpose and that is to show TV channels and it can't do that at the moment.
What model is listed in information>about?
Hi that's what I could get manually I don't know if this is what you asked about?

Attachments

• 15615835101632392990953397301878.jpg
    15615835101632392990953397301878.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
No, press menu~information~about.
This will tell you what image is being used.
If they have used a vu image or a mutant image you can try a newer version and see if it flashes

You are jumping around. What is the probleme on the image you have. Do not confuse things my mentioning things not on the image you are using.

Yes, they works as normal using oscam
Don't really know what kind of info you asking
You are jumping around. What is the probleme on the image you have. Do not confuse things my mentioning things not on the image you are using.
Well the only problem is openatv with softcam installed in plugins and I can't set it up even when oscam server I've put my converted clines I can't get an option to restart it.

Back