Zgemma H11S Homebuild image

seppel

hello , I have two Zgemma H11S satellite receivers, but the openpli
homebuild image in slot 5 on one of the receiver was accidentally
deleted, now it only appears as 4 slots, but the slot 5 on the other
receiver is openpli homebuild image slot 5, how can I make the image
fullbackup and install the deleted slot 5 for your help Thanks

I thought there was 4 slots on that box unless you are using a bootlaoder which allows 2 images on 1 slot. Surly 4 different images is ample what do you have installed on the other 3.

You could do an image backup from the working box and flash the box 2 with it needs to be the same slot though. It will be in the settings image manager

slot 5 openpli homebuild image that I accidentally deleted was loaded now only 4 slots are visible what I want to do is I have one more of the same receiver in it I have an openpli homebuild image in slot 5 and fullbackup and restore the deleted receiver from slot 5 I have no idea how to do this If there is someone who can help, I would be very grateful. Best regards

You have openpli on one of the slots can you replace that with the home build version. You can only use one image at any given time at the end of the day.

Can you explain in full detail where and how can I find openpli homebuild image or how can I make a backup from the receiver and transfer it to another?

Can you explain in full detail where and how can I find openpli homebuild image or how can I make a backup from the receiver and transfer it to another?
I am not familiar with openpli i know Ferret uses it i have tagged him he should see this and can advise.

Never used the Homebuild images there not official releases.

Ive read a bit about the slot 5 homebuild images on the OpenPli forum i personally dont know much regarding them. Think the homebuild has Android available with it.

Never used the Homebuild images there not official releases.

Ive read a bit about the slot 5 homebuild images on the OpenPli forum i personally dont know much regarding them.
4 slots is enough for most people you can only use 1 at any given time.

Its a factory image this homebuild openpli slot 5 image. It gets delivered with that image on in slot 5.

I can not find that image anywhere. Might be out there somewhere but i carnt find it.

I'd email a Zgemma dealer and ask if they could send the file.

It will reset the whole of the flash though if you can get the image. So you would need to backup slots 1-4 before flashing the factory image.

i have the same receiver and it has openpli homebuild image my problem is openpli homebuild image how can i do fullbackup and transfer to other receiver how can i do it can you tell me step by step thanks for your help

i have the same receiver and it has openpli homebuild image my problem is openpli homebuild image how can i do fullbackup and transfer to other receiver how can i do it can you tell me step by step thanks for your help
you cannot do full backup of all partitions you can only backup individual partitions but that will be no good because you said you deleated openpli homebuild partition.

are you actually sure you deleted or did you wipe image have a look in multiboot manager because a deleted image can be restored.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 18
Only way imo is the Homebuild factory image to reset the partions.

Email a zgemma supplier

When I first bought two of the same receiver, both of them had openpli iamge, but I accidentally kept the reset button pressed on one receiver and the homebuild image and slot 5 were deleted. What I want to do is back up the homebuild image with slot 5 in the other receiver and transfer it to the other receiver. How can I do this?

Why do you want the slot 5 back ?

It is just a test image, that you can not use for anything.

You can not install another image to that slot either, as there isn't enough space for a normal image.

So in reality you are better off with that slot gone, as there is more free space now for the other 4 slots.

When I first bought two of the same receiver, both of them had openpli iamge, but I accidentally kept the reset button pressed on one receiver and the homebuild image and slot 5 were deleted. What I want to do is back up the homebuild image with slot 5 in the other receiver and transfer it to the other receiver. How can I do this?
You are not listening no one has the homebuild image and to backup an image You have allready been told on other forums noticed that when trying to search for your homebuild image so backup home build partition on one machine and copy to other zgemma or usb and flash but this will probably just give you choice to flash to one of your four partitions have you had a look at the boot menu config file on hdd to see if any links

You carnt do that, you could backup slot 5 on a working box but that will not get slot 5 back on the box missing it. For that to work, the whole flash will need repartitioning with the factory image.

I don't know how to partition with factory image, how to do, which factory image I need to download, can you tell me in full detail, thanks

Back