Zgemma H11S red light issue

cactikid

VIP Member
My M8 bought 2 units of H11S and was happy with how good it was and gave one to his father and he did something that we are unsure of been elderly
biggrin1.gif
biggrin1.gif

Box had an issue powering off and he got it off somehow ??

Box now has red light issue and funny Logo on and cannot do anything.

Boxes are less than a month old running 6 2 011

Any pointers as he is far away from son Cheers

Yes first thing he will have to do is a reflash by usb and see if it goes better after that and hopefully not posting box back 😂

But would you not need the usb and instructions to reflash box and setup from scratch beforehand?

No idea how he ended up with red light and found out both boxes EPG set to internal flash now changed on working box but too soon to go on new box with 16gb of internal flash.

But would you not need the usb and instructions to reflash box and setup from scratch beforehand?

No idea how he ended up with red light and found out both boxes EPG set to internal flash now changed on working box but too soon to go on new box with 16gb of internal flash.
If it comes on and the menu can be accessed, it can be flashed and set up remotely by TeamViewer, obviously the old chap would have to put usb into the box etc

No it does not come on redlight and Hilicone or something like that comes up
Can still do most of the work remotely.
Usb needs going in the laptop and formatting to FAT32, then DL the correct image, unzip it and transfer to usb, then tell him to unplug it and put it into the box.
Once it's flashed, via TeamViewer, set up lines, IPTV, EPG and storage and he's done

If you can get into the boot menu it does.

From memory power off at plug press the green button on remote and keep it pressed and power on at plug.

It should start in recover mode then just press the boot menu.

My M8 bought 2 units of H11S and was happy with how good it was and gave one to his father and he did something that we are unsure of been elderly
biggrin1.gif
biggrin1.gif

Box had an issue powering off and he got it off somehow ??

Box now has red light issue and funny Logo on and cannot do anything.

Boxes are less than a month old running 6 2 011

Any pointers as he is far away from son Cheers
Sorted,thanks. Flashed a new image using team viewer,and then took a couple of hours of instructions on a video call😂

Happy days when the dead arose again VICTORY
Once new image is installed, it's only a matter of getting the box IP address and then the operator on the other side of the world can log into webif, setup all tuners, IPTV if required, install any plugins and everything else, login via FileZilla or putty and make any changes required.
I did a box about a fortnight ago which I thought was in Germany, turned out to be in Iceland

Back