zgemma h2 flash problem

bifftannan

hi i have done an image update online on a zgemma h2 from atv 6.2 to atv 6.3 after flashing the box it got stuck on boot with a green light,so i used a usb stick to put latest atv image on the box and after it flashes and it starts booting it gets stuck on boot with a green light any ideas what has gone wrong cheers

Hold your finger on power button on the box until it says flash may work if not make sure you got correct image for your model and make sure usb formatted to fat32 and file is extracted and noforce is changed to force inside the file before putting onto usb stick

right i have tried that it goes through the flash process with no problems, when its finished the red light changes to green with boot on the screen and just hangs there,i have done tons of these boxes and never came across this problem.

right i have tried that it goes through the flash process with no problems, when its finished the red light changes to green with boot on the screen and just hangs there,i have done tons of these boxes and never came across this problem.
Try a different power supply and see if it fully boots up

Have you got a different psu! Ie different power pack, try that I know the h2 can take ages to boot sometimes I’ve had same issues but left it popped back to it and it’s flashed! But other than that different power supply might do it

Back