Zgemma H2.H DVB-T2/C No signal - Cable side only

Werra2006

I have been using my Zgemma H2.H since December and receiving both satellite and cable without problems. I am running on OPENATV 5.1 and have made regular updates online without any problems. My cable has always worked perfect showing 29% and has not had any problems receiving both HD & SD channels. However last night and today Cable has gone to 0% and nothing has worked since. I am so frustrated and have tried doing a complete manual scan but cannot find any channels. My VM is working & I have also checked online and confirmed there are no known issues in the area. The satellite side of things is working great and I am able to view all satellites on a motorised system.

Cable is dead as I said…….is it the tuner or the software?

I don’t want to panic and start doing reinstalling of software and all that before hearing what others have to say. Has anyone had a similar experience?

It could be the software/Image seeing as you keep the box updated by doing the nightly updates, perhaps on one of the updates they broke something in the tuner drivers for Zgemma H.2H, the only thing i can suggest is to reflash the box to an earlier image and do not update until you know the Cable tuner is working

Back