Zgemma H2 softcam problem

loncell

TK Veteran
Im having issues getting my Zgemma H2 running on mgcamd.
I updated an older H2 to openATV 6.3 and then install the softcam_feed universal 4.3 r2 via ftp then an .ipk installing using the blue button.

I then i installed the mgcamd 1.45c r4.0 from the plugins/download/softcam as it's the 1.45c is the only mgcamd in there.

I ftped over my working mg_cfg and newcamd.list to the usr/keys. I restarted the softcam only to get a blank screen and Jack squidley sh×t.
Can someone please sort my confused mind my questions are:
What is the correct softcam_feed revision for the latest openATV 6.3 connecting to vurmin ?
What is the correct revision for the mgcamd for virmin ?. The 1.45c-r4.0 says (Long ECM & sky-DE patched) so I not sure that's the right mgcamd for UK vurmin.
If I install 1.38 via ftp .ipk on its own it doesn't show up either the blue or red button or blue button softcam.
Any help please would be gratefully accepted

install this softcam feed, older boxes don't seem to like the new feeds/setup for some reason.
When you install this via plugins menu, it will probably create a softcam panel so that you can actually watch TV:

Attachments

• Softcam-feed.zip
    668 KB · Views: 72
I did try that but when you install the mgcamd 1.38 theres no softcam panel showing anywhere on the box bar plugins/removal.
The moment you install 1.45 plugins downloads the softcam panel appears.

Thanks but in the end I said bullux to it and used a 6.1 full backup I made sometime ago in 2017 with mgcamd 1.38 r1 installed.
I then removed the plugins and reinstalled them so their all updated and it's working fine.
I'm not sure why they've juggled with openATV the powers that be must have their reasons but 6.1's now working here so that will have to do.

I need the softcam 1.45c-r4.0 theres no option for it in download plugins softcam section I'm using a zgemma h9

hello how do you use the filezilla ftp just updated to open atv 6.4 but ftp not working keep saying Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
worked on 6.3

You need to create a password with in the system menu setup system network password
Add password save
FILEZILLA 1p addresss user root password the one you just created quick connect

Back