zgemma h2 support with freeview

Hi. Could someone tell me if the H2 supports Freeview TV terrestrial TV. Or could someone recommend a box that supports Freeview and Freesat.

Thanks.

Jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a sat box, it supports Freesat.

I wouldn't be too concerned though. You're not missing much.

Yeah. There's some channels which aren't on Freesat but they're on Freeview. So I'm wanting a box which supports both Freeview and Freesat.

OpenATV is supported for the Zgemmas. You can scan freeview with autobouquetsmaker.

Would that work with Freesat also can you have both? Im running OpenVix on my H2s atm. The reason why i want to buy the H2 is because i want to use the Enigma2 client on the Raspberry Pis instead of having 2 separate boxes if that makes sense? Si id have both Freesat and Freview.

Last edited:
Yes, setup the cable tuner as DVB-T and set the regional options. Set the sat tuner to normal satellite tuner on Astra 28.2.

More info here: Terrestrial TV on H2S

ABM will detect what type of tuners you have and give you the option to scan freeview on the cable tuner and freesat on the sat tuner.

Hi sorry to butt in.. can I use my H2s through cable n sat lines? ? I have cable n sat dish an using H2s box via sat setup

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi sorry to butt in.. can I use my H2s through cable n sat lines? ? I have cable n sat dish an using H2s box via sat setup

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The H2S is only Satellite. You can use Freesat with the box.

Yes, setup the cable tuner as DVB-T and set the regional options. Set the sat tuner to normal satellite tuner on Astra 28.2.

More info here: Terrestrial TV on H2S

ABM will detect what type of tuners you have and give you the option to scan freeview on the cable tuner and freesat on the sat tuner.

Hi. Willo3092. Im wondering if its possible to Transfer my Recordings, Favourite TV to a new Storage drive? Im currently using a 8GB Flash Drive but wanting to transfer everything from it to a new External Hard drive?

Power off the box, put new drive in the rear port, power on and initialise the new drive and setup swap file.
Then plug the old USB in the front port and copy all your recordings to the new drive. (usb to hdd).
Bouquets are stored on the internal flash memory.

Power off the box, put new drive in the rear port, power on and initialise the new drive and setup swap file.
Then plug the old USB in the front port and copy all your recordings to the new drive. (usb to hdd).

On my Box there's no option for Swap File. If I initialise the Drive it'll record and play the recordings fine. I've noticed that the Bouquets are stored on the internal flash storage.

What box and image? There's always an option to create a swap file if initialised properly.
It's not necessary to have one on newer boxes but I always used one on my Zgemma.

Hi Willo3092 Im trying to backup my Favourites on my H2 box as i need to re-flash as some channels are messed up. Which location are the favourites stored?

Back