Cable ZGemma H2H and Factory Reset?

whybrow

Hi,

Just a few quick questions. I have a H2h and was using both tuners earlier this year then the vmin stopped (it was not the line) I thought it my be at the provider end because I am only having internet to home.(?) even though cable is fed for tv from router?.
Has anyone else had their cable stopped by provider when just using internet ?

Also my epg is absolute rubbish and I have no idea of what I have done to cause this. possibly because I have had cross epg, then changed to single epg etc etc, Since we are entering the new year I thought about resetting box to factory settings and rebuilding today before football.

Do I just reset to factory settings and then flash scumnsee latest image from factory reset or are there steps I must take beforehand like load another image etc ?

Thanks in advance and have a happy new year!!

Don't do a Factory Reset Ever!!!!

You will need to backup your line details then you just flash whatever image you want to the box. You might want to do a backup of your image just in case you want to come back to it anytime. However, you could just sort the problem in the current image regarding epg etc and save the hassle of starting a fresh but your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back