Zgemma H2H Audio Issue

ryanfc2

Hey folks, I'm new to the forum and was wondering if I could get some help. Ive been on the forum as a guest for several years now but never signed up as got the info I needed previously.

Anyways, I'm running a ZGemma H2H with Cable Tuner/Connector and IPAB Via OpenItv 6.0. I'm aware there is an audio issue with SS Main E HD and also an overlay on the movies, Im looking to see if there is a fix for my image/ setup that I'm running and if so could someone detail it out as best possible as I'm a novice to the box also.

I'm using a CCAM also.

Is there any fix out there that dosent involve Oscam conversion, its just I dont know if my supplier runs Oscam or allows it to be covnerted.

Any help would be great folks!

RD

ATV 6.1 has a fix so flashing an upto date atv 6.1 build will solve your issue, I thought I read IPAB had a fix but not 100% sure on that so if you search the forum using the search box (top right of each page on here) I'm sure you will find your answer

Thanks Grog68, is there a link handy for atv 6.1? Also I take it I would need to load it onto a pendrive and flash the box? Should I back up the image or how do I back up my line details incase I need to readd them in?

Thanks

there are some atv 6.1 based builds for the h2h in the downloads section.

If you reflash the box then you will have to reinstall your line so either backup settings or make sure you have a copy of your line somewhere. I've never used IPAB so can't really help on that.

Thanks

I'm hearing that IPAB havent got an updated version to run with Openatv 6.1 yet, can anyone else confirm this?

Regards

If this is true, whats the best way to proceed going forward? I liked the virgin skin and build but would like my channels sorted also haha..

Any help would be great fellas.

Regards

RD

Check the downloads section, there is my Grogbuild, dsayers build and probably others that are based on atv 6.1 with the audio fix. Both the two mentioned have a vm skin and the threads in the download section both have screen shots to give you an idea how they look

Back