Cable zgemma h2h combo

hitmanuk

hi just picked up an h2h box I have a line from my old kryptview a780 but cart figure out how to put my line details in ive watched utube ect with no joy I believe iam running openatv 6.0 and in softcam panel cam 1 I have mgcamed 1.38r1 also oscam 11378 plus cccam 2.3.0 ive read about filezilla and fpt file over can I create a file or enter my line details to get the box up and running as ive spent all day on this with not much joy....thanks

hi just picked up an h2h box I have a line from my old kryptview a780 but cart figure out how to put my line details in ive watched utube ect with no joy I believe iam running openatv 6.0 and in softcam panel cam 1 I have mgcamed 1.38r1 also oscam 11378 plus cccam 2.3.0 ive read about filezilla and fpt file over can I create a file or enter my line details to get the box up and running as ive spent all day on this with not much joy....thanks

open filezilla and find usr/keys
in there should be a file called CCcam.cfg
right click and choose view/edit
paste your N: line in there and close it, make sure there's no other lines or text in there
go to softcam panel, make sure Cccam2.3.0 i showing and click green button

EDIT
The N: line goes in in the format it was sent to you originally:
N: server.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
he's trying to put a kryptview line in a zgemma

kryptview are cable boxes, so it must be a N: cable line
To the OP, is the line still active? - when you said old kryptview box, how long is it since you got a line for it?
you may need a new line
also, have you set your netid and done a scan for channels in autbouquesmaker?

Could his line be starting with CWS?
Well aware of what he was trying as i said go to tk for more advise and line was working on kv box i think he said
Kv box would need to be removed out of the setup to allow line to work also and not to double login in.

Ah try in manual settings change the qam to 256 and make sure your details above are correct,then scan

If i was you mate i would reflash you box as openatv 6.0 is out of date
Also abm will be out of date

If scan didnt find channels it wont work, you need to configure tuner B to scan virgin media all systems , disable tuner A and scan again

You set netid and put vm all systems in the providers when you go into tuner B?
once all this is done, then do a scan. You wont be able to watch anything until ABM has found 400 video and 37 radio

Have you found channels no?
what info are you using in manual scan and not the line details.
other cable users are also having issues.

I seem to have done every thing you lot have said but nothing surely it carnt be that hard to setup

It's not hard at all, it's a piece of slash
Although it's practically impossible if you don't do it the way it needs to be done...trying to make short cuts, assuming you've got bits correct, listening to duff info and thinking you've 'got it this time' is a sure way of driving yourself mad.
thousands of working boxes end up in landfill because people refuse to listen.
There's 27,000 ways of doing it, choose the correct one way or any of the other 26,999 wrong ways.
Let me know which one you decide on

just the right way would be good to know buddy
theres a pic of maual scan ive tried changing to 256 as well

Attachments

• 20181209_120603.jpg
    20181209_120603.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Back