zgemma h2h crashed

PKOssie

hi i was trying to install wooshbuild on my zgemma h2h but it has crashed my box gets as far as asking if i want to initailise my usb but then says encountered a problem and reboots. everytime i get this far wether i ask to initailise or not it says encountered problem and reboots so i cant get on the menu or do anything with the box i have try installing another firmware by usb but all my tried and tested usb sticks wont work on my box. is there anyway of wiping my box and starting again. i cant get on the box to do a factory reset as it wont let me in just keeps rebooting is there any other way of resetting

initialize the drive at a later stage after you have restarted the box & the install should continue as normal

I don't use wooshbuild but it appears a few people have with initialising the usb, you have to skip it.

Edit: If you have a usb stick that has already been initillsed on a box then in my signature is a link to flash atv on your box via the command line which should get you back up and running

thanks for replies i cant ignore initailise because if i ignore it or not it says encountered software problem and reboots till it comes back to the part where it says do i want to initailise and whatever i do it says encountered software problem and just keeps rebooting itself so i cant setup using openweb or putty because i cant get onto my box

i've somehow sorted it when it rebooted and asked me if i wanted to initailise i pressed and held the red button

Back