ZGEMMA H2H Flashed 0pen atv 6.4 Grogbuild What Next?

Hi Peeps , Not sure if im posting in correct forum apologies to admin if i have not. So with the help of a patient fellow member(you know who you are , Muchas Gracias) i got the box flashed. done the provider search and found the channels etc etc but i cant see nowt. i know i have to do something with ccam files but havent a scooby doo what this entails. im reading about lines ( C and N ) which i assume means the connection to the box? Can anyone give any advice on what i need to do next in order to get the box up and running? thanks in advance . appreciated

Do you have a cam line for cable? if not then request one from Request For Cable Service April-May-June 2020

Once you have the line, you can either use the addaline plugin to enter the line details using the remote control OR upload the file containing the line to the box via ftp, the location of the file depends on which cam you are using.

Do you have a cam line for cable? if not then request one from Request For Cable Service April-May-June 2020

Once you have the line, you can either use the addaline plugin to enter the line details using the remote control OR upload the file containing the line to the box via ftp, the location of the file depends on which cam you are using.
Hi grog that's sound advice m8. No I haven't got a line yet so will follow your link. Nice tutorial on the build BTW. Keep up the good work. Also watched you're YouTube vid and thought you were using a voicechanger or something (you sound like me sober lol) anyhoo thanks for reply bud

Soz grog if this is a schoolboy type post... by asking if I have a line do you mean the line connected to headend Virmin? I have the broadband from them with splitter going to box, box is scanning and finding channels so do i just need cam files and/or a hired line too? If yes, I take it this means the box is on a separate connection from the router and needs to be activated seperately? Hence why a line is needed

Back