Zgemma h2h flashing

Alpz

I have a zgemma h2h it was set up 2 years ago. I know it needs flashing and a new sub but I have totally forgot how to do this. The sub was a virgin line last week which is now expired allowed a few channels but as it was old setup it didn’t allow channel updates.

so I need a new virgin sub please and guidance on how to flash for newer setup. Thank you

Request for Cable Line
Go here and request a line.

I would just go for a build with good instructions, like Wooshbuild or Willobuild.

Have a look HERE

But on a side note, those are the first 2 threads in the Cable TV section which is found by scrolling down the homepage of the site, we don't mind helping but please do some leg work first before posting :)

You can run the command line for grog free range through putty and it re flashes your box and installs all in 1 go and asks you a couple of questions along way then does it all

I replied to you on the band app. If you can help?
Just go to the builds section and decide on a build for your box, whoosh infinity, Grogbuild, Willobuild, are the most popular, I use Grogbuild and I cant fault it, also there are many members on here that will be only too willing to help you get your box up to date. Baz has given you some spot on advice above.

Back