Cable Zgemma h2h helllp

reboot the box, completely power off, then restart and go to softcam panel and restart the softcam
I checked the network by goin to info and it says lan connected and link is green. I’ve tried 3 times to go into system and every time I go to click on device setup in network the box crashes

if your line starts with N: it goes in CCcam.cfg
if it begins with CWS it goes in newcamd.list
both these files are in usr/keys folder
is there a file in that folder called CCcam.cfg.sample_230?

if your line starts with N: it goes in CCcam.cfg
if it begins with CWS it goes in newcamd.list
both these files are in usr/keys folder
is there a file in that folder called CCcam.cfg.sample_230?
No all that’s in the folder keys are mg_cfg which is empty
CCcam.cfg which I put my N:Line in and there’s a sub folder called oscam_atv_emu which has oscam.user
Oscam.sevid
oscam.server
Oscam.dvbapi
Oscam.conf

That's why it won't work, mg_cfg is the softcam, which probably won't work now you have pasted a load of text into it, you paste your CWS line into newcamd.list in usr/keys folder

mg_cfg is not a cam MGcamd is a cam
mg_cfg is the config file for MGcamd

Copy the files off the h9 box and use them on the h2h box it should work fine if it's setup correctly

Copy the files off the h9 box and use them on the h2h box it's should work fine if it's setup correctly
I don’t no how to do that. Would it still work cause the h9 is on grogbuild and the h2h is on wooshbuild. I tried to put grogbuild on the h2h and it kept comin up error not enough storage so I put wooshbuild on

You said earler yoy put the line in downstairs box and it worked.
Do same again and take that box upstairs and try it, i think its a connection problem as the line works

Back