Zgemma H2H problem, please help?

h1oughy

hi there i have a zgemma h2h and set up fine all guide was working along with channels, come to it the next day and it wont show anything in the epg? i have tried auto bouquets maker but that loses channels and brings the data up in the epg, i do a channel scan which brings back the channels but loses the data in epg? i cant get them both to work together its one or the other, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

For cable use epg refresh along with cross epg for sly as iancable said and you shouldnt have any problems mate

its openvix image sorry, tried cross epg also but brings up error. after auto bouquets it comes up with sid not found in pat

Do the abm scan.
Hold power button on remote and select restart.
Do epg dl.
Hold power button on remote and select restart.
Otherwise the files might not be being saved.

sorry dont quite understand what you all mean, i have tried the cross epg but no luck. what do you mean by epg refresh? Thanks

As its the h2h wasnt sure if it was your cable epg missing as sometimes it can be abit s**t, epg refresh is a plugin in the plugin download section that seems to keep it upto date.

i have zgemma h2h vix image from zgemma uk site 4.0. configured on tuner b cable., i am receiving ch 1 - 5. i have created the CCcam.cfg file add the c line. i uploaded the file via ftp to location etc
i then made this active on the softcam, but i am not receiving other channels.
can you advise me if i am doing anything wrong

Back