Zgemma h2h ROI question

teflon

Hi all,
I've not used a line in a few years and wondering if it's worth getting for Sly channels. I've a h2h and based in ROI, does it work again? Last time I used was when they all died and I went on to iptv.

Thanks

Hi everyone I'm also in a similar situation , I've not used my zgemma h2h box in a few years and have been using iptv since the cable channels went down a couple of years ago, I'm uk based.

Is there a way to get channels back again whether on satellite or vm cable as zgemma h2h takes both, I have recently been offered a few day trial for a ccamm on satellite, does anyone have a tutorial on how to set up satellite channels on a zgemma h2h? Because I can't seem to find one.

Mainly looking for cable/satellite for sky and bt sports channels, other channels are a plus

Hi everyone I'm also in a similar situation , I've not used my zgemma h2h box in a few years and have been using iptv since the cable channels went down a couple of years ago, I'm uk based.

Is there a way to get channels back again whether on satellite or vm cable as zgemma h2h takes both, I have recently been offered a few day trial for a ccamm on satellite, does anyone have a tutorial on how to set up satellite channels on a zgemma h2h? Because I can't seem to find one.

Mainly looking for cable/satellite for sky and bt sports channels, other channels are a plus
Id start from scratch and start with a re flashing a fresh image as your box hasnt been used for a long time. There are some more or less setup build images the members on here provide if you want to take the easy route. If you want to learn along the way then flash i fresh image Vix would be a good one as its geared more to the UK market and build it with the plugin you want yourself.

Builds are here.

All Builds

Your looking for uk channels dont take a 28e UK HD line its just not reliable and i offline more than its on. You could take an old style 28e SD line that would give you BT Sport and some general entertainment channels.

Id start from scratch and start with a re flashing a fresh image as your box hasnt been used for a long time. There are some more or less setup build images the members on here provide if you want to take the easy route. If you want to learn along the way then flash i fresh image Vix would be a good one as its geared more to the UK market and build it with the plugin you want yourself.

Builds are here.

All Builds

Your looking for uk channels dont take a 28e UK HD line its just not reliable and i offline more than its on. You could take an old style 28e SD line that would give you BT Sport and some general entertainment channels.
Thanks for the info I will take a look in to that , I checked the link that you sent for the builds but most of them seem to be a few years old and threads haven't been updated in some time , is there one that you would recommend ? Not too bothered which one it is as long as its quite straightforward to install, I think I previously had whoosh build or something.

Also I'm not sure what line the guy has given me to trial out for satellite so I will have to ask him and find out whether it's HD or sd

Whoosh builds a bit out of date.

grog68 and willo's builds always use the latest stable image then then backup file is applied.

Back