Zgemma H2h Set up mgmacd

dfh101

Hi, I have wiped my Dads Zgemma H2h box with ipab and put on wooshbuild. Looking for some info regarding setting up the N lines, I have 2 lines from my provider, have Softcam panel v2.0 installed as standard, using mgcamd_1.38r1.

Am i best putting both of the lines in one file or setting up 2 files with a single line in them?

If 2 lines , how should the second file be named?, how long is the best wait time to start cam 2?

Thanks

dfh101

Hi, I have wiped my Dads Zgemma H2h box with ipab and put on wooshbuild. Looking for some info regarding setting up the N lines, I have 2 lines from my provider, have Softcam panel v2.0 installed as standard, using mgcamd_1.38r1.

Am i best putting both of the lines in one file or setting up 2 files with a single line in them?

If 2 lines , how should the second file be named?, how long is the best wait time to start cam 2?

Thanks

dfh101

You can put both lines in the same newcamd.list file, you don't need new lines, if the softcam can't open one line it will try the other line.
Don't try using two cams as you can only use one line at a time, either cam 1 or cam 2, you can't have both active at the same time

anyone help i had all working untill yesterday put new wooshbuild on went through set up seems fine but im only getting std channels 1 2 3 4 and 5 shows line is in but in softcam panel it just say no ECM info got to be something crazy but im stuck and could do with some help

Back