Zgemma h2h setup

gazzab23

Hi I've acquired a zgemma h2h from a friend that has open ATV 6.1 on it and I want to transfer my current mgcamd line to it but have no idea how. Can anyone point me In the right direction? Thanks in advance.

paste it into newcamd.list which is in the usr/keys folder, better to use filezilla to FTP into the box
once the line's in, restart the softcam in softcam panel and all channels will clear

Or an easier way in my opinion instead of using filezilla is to use your network

on your laptop/pc click file explorer at the bottom of the screen
Scroll down to network
click network
You should now see your box
Double click on your box name

You will now see 2 folders, one Hardisk (recording usb) and Root (this is the insides of your box)

To put your line into the box
Double click on root
Double click usr then double click keys

Drag your newcamd.list file into there

remember ATV 6.1 is out of date now and not updated, you would be better to update to 6.2 to make sure everything is upto date.

I've recently tried to get an unused h2s up and running again, line is in right place but nothing in softcam, have searched forum and found what it should say in there, as do my other boxes but not this one, any help? I don't want to make a new post of it if can find answer easily

Try installing the latest open atv6.2 and a build that will install softcam panel for you! Make sure you save your line details before hand

For OpenATV, you need to install the secret feed in order to install softcams.

You can get that from here
Code:
http://www.willobuild.xyz/Utilities/SoftCams%20and%20Lines.zip

I brought it up to 6.2 with woosh infin, unfortunately the line it was on lapsed so ended up with a new one on other boxes, had no issues updating them as the line was already in there, not sure how i do the secret feed, i will fire the laptop up at weekend and have a look

HI THANKS FOR YOUR WORK. I'VE INSTALLED OPENATV 6.2 AND YOUR GROG FREE RANGE VIA YOUR WEBSITE. HOWEVER THE SOFTCAM MENU IS NOT SHOWING AND THE THE SOFTCAM PLUGINS IS NOT SHOWING EITHER. HELP PLEASE. THANK. PS: USING ZGEMMA H3.2TC

HI THANKS FOR YOUR WORK. I'VE INSTALLED OPENATV 6.2 AND YOUR GROG FREE RANGE VIA YOUR WEBSITE. HOWEVER THE SOFTCAM MENU IS NOT SHOWING AND THE THE SOFTCAM PLUGINS IS NOT SHOWING EITHER. HELP PLEASE. THANK. PS: USING ZGEMMA H3.2TC

Please turn off caps lock it's considered shouting and it's a bit late for that.
If you have no softcam panel, it's unlikely you have put grogbuild freerange on and you are in fact running opnatv6.2
Does grogbuild appear when you reboot the box or the plain openatv logo?

ok I'll give you a bit of help, even though it's 1;16am and i am technically in my pyjamas.
Press green>press green again
click softcams
install mgcamd1.38, when it's installed:
install ccam2.3.0
then you will have a softcam panel, if you have entered your line correctly, and in the correct location, restarting the softcam should load the line

ps
It's a monkeh, not a teddy bear

thanks. but when i press the green button > green again it dosnt show softcams. thats my issue
you haven't got grogbuild freerange installed, if you did you would already have softcams, what version of openatv are you running? - menu>information>about? - whats the version number showing in there?

How do i flash the box and start fresh ? Can this just be achieved by installing grogbuild via the openwebif terminal. (which is what ive done many times over, but still no softcam menu shows, it only shows drivers - extensions etc. )

it may not have installed fully.
what skin did you choose?
is the skin installed?
did you set netid for your area during install, did it ask if you wanted iptv plugins and sat regions installed?
if you are using plain openatv it will be black/blue menus etc and not the skin you chose during freerange install.
Follow the grogbuild install, flashmybox command line and then follow the onscreen instructions

it definitely shows a monkey holding a mug each time the box reboots. The skin i select is installed. slyk 1 hd. ive set my netid, didnt install any plugins for iptv or free sat as im using virmin cable. Ive done this loads of times before, i have a feeling its somet to do with the openatv latest update.

I came down this morning restarted the box and softcams are down showing in downloadable plugins sections. but line is showing no ecm info.

Back