Zgemma h2h stuck on wooshbuild boot loop

angosmyth

Hi all. I have a zgemma h2h box and I updated the open atv to 7.0 before going to install wooshbuild. It is now stuck on a boot loop no matter what I do and I can't get out of it. I tried downloading the 6.4 update onto a USB drive but I can't get it to read it. I fear my box is now unrepairable. Please tell me that there is someone who can guide me to get it back working? Thanks in advance

You can not install wooshbuild on openATV 7 it has to be 6.4

Wooshbuild is no longer supported anyway, use Grogbuild.

Hi. Yes I've seen that now. I should of done a bit more homework on it before attempting it. Do you know if there is anyway of getting the box out of the boot loop and back working? Thanks

Hi. Yes I've seen that now. I should of done a bit more homework on it before attempting it. Do you know if there is anyway of getting the box out of the boot loop and back working? Thanks
You could try flashing it via usb, use openATV 6.4 if your going back to woosh or grogbuild.

I have downloaded the openatv 6.4. I've formated the USB drive to fat 32 and put the 6.4 version on it. I've started up the box and pressed the power button but I can't get it to read and flash the USB. My USB is 128gb. Would my problem be that it is too big? Thanks again for your help

Do you see USB flash up on the front of your box ? Did you unpack the zip file then transfer to the USB ?

I agree with the above most boxes do not like big USB drives for flashing.

I have 3 old 2gb drives i use for flashing and they never fail.

Do you see USB flash up on the front of your box ? Did you unpack the zip file then transfer to the USB ?

I agree with the above most boxes do not like big USB drives for flashing.

I have 3 old 2gb drives i use for flashing and they never fail.
Thanks. I bought a 4gb USB stick and it worked. Thanks for your help

Back