Zgemma h2h tuner failed virgin iPab

Gill08

Hi my box has came up tuner failed lock, I got solved it once before but I can't remember, all I can remember is updating some plugin but can't remember how I done it thankyou zgemma h2h virgin ipab

Hi my box has came up tuner failed lock, I got solved it once before but I can't remember, all I can remember is updating some plugin but can't remember how I done it thankyou zgemma h2h virgin ipab

Ipab is finished now but you can try to update the config files and see if that works. bear in mind that build is no longer updated or supported, if it ever was before

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

Ipab is finished now but you can try to update the config files and see if that works. bear in mind that build is no longer updated or supported, if it ever was before

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
Thankyou it's been working fine for ages I have 2 boxes and it's just one off them that keeps doing this I've checked all the settings side by side and they the same it was a stubit plugin which I can't remember which one I've update lol

As suggested above I would reflash with a supported image as ipad is no longer updated and will give you problems.

Back