zgemma h2h tuner issue

trev1270

morning everyone

new to all this so forgive me if its been covered before i have a zgemma h2h running on ipad i realise image is not updated anymore but works for me is im having is this
on my box in tuner config tuner A is not congigured and tuner B is enabled . tuner B has a number after it tuner b:ATBM7811. here is my issue a mate bought his box round for me to reflash so flashed with ipab /wooshbuild infinity and when i go into tuner confing tuner B has this number after it Si2168 when i set up and change all setting i.e net id and stuff when i scan for channels it says tuner fatal error

took to my mates house both boxes and trued to scan them but came back for both same message
tuner fatal error

tried a brand new box just deliverd opened and flashed tuner B says same Si2168 and fatal error when i scan

so guys what am i missing as been searching net for last 2 days and still no joy any help greatfully appreciated i am lost now

@trev1270
the brand new box will be the same as the other one you have because its been flashed the same image and settings
you have to change the tuner settings the save and reboot .
if you have a single sat cable put it in tuner A and use the simple set up and scan is it for 28e astra sattelite you are trying to scan ?
regards
skybot1.

morning everyone

new to all this so forgive me if its been covered before i have a zgemma h2h running on ipad i realise image is not updated anymore but works for me is im having is this
on my box in tuner config tuner A is not congigured and tuner B is enabled . tuner B has a number after it tuner b:ATBM7811. here is my issue a mate bought his box round for me to reflash so flashed with ipab /wooshbuild infinity and when i go into tuner confing tuner B has this number after it Si2168 when i set up and change all setting i.e net id and stuff when i scan for channels it says tuner fatal error

took to my mates house both boxes and trued to scan them but came back for both same message
tuner fatal error

tried a brand new box just deliverd opened and flashed tuner B says same Si2168 and fatal error when i scan

so guys what am i missing as been searching net for last 2 days and still no joy any help greatfully appreciated i am lost now
Ipab is dead so if you are flashing with that image nothing will update. Try flashing with openatv or vix then try again

Back