WooshBuild Zgemma H2H

No1uKnOw

Hi i have a zgemma H2H running wooshbuild new version . open atv6.2
I preformed a software update this afternoon and the box crashed, now it will only boot to 49 and half the splashscreen is missing i have tryed to flash a image through usb but it will not flash just keeps kicking in to boot,changed file to force no joy
Any ideas on how i could get a image to flash in?
Also any suggestions on a new box as i think i have bricked this one.

You could always try flashing open atv 6.3 then try infinity or try flashing with another build from in all builds like dsayers2014 image willobuild

i have tryed one of dsayers images, open atv 6.2 which the box was running but i was hoping it might be a newer version and open atv 6.3.
It's not offering a flash and i have tried 2 usb sticks both which have worked before :(.
The box crashed after the update was done and the box restarted, and it just hung on the bluescreen for 15 mins until i had to cut the power.
So i am guessing it's Fooked.
As the box only boots to 49 it won't let me establish a connection to the box so cannot try installing through putty or webif.

try atv6.2 on usb stick before powering up press white button back of box hold in at the same time press and hold power button at front, it will show usb on box then flash then let go of buttons, should then flash

i have tryed one of dsayers images, open atv 6.2 which the box was running but i was hoping it might be a newer version and open atv 6.3.
It's not offering a flash and i have tried 2 usb sticks both which have worked before :(.
The box crashed after the update was done and the box restarted, and it just hung on the bluescreen for 15 mins until i had to cut the power.
As the box only boots to 49 it won't let me establish a connection to the box so cannot try installing through putty or webif.

You can still flash via Terminal if the box is stuck at 49, you will need the box ip address or name though

If you're storage device is still enital

My latest version is v 3.1 based on openatv 6.2 released 11/06/2019 Dsayers Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6 Series

If it's stuck on 49 you should be able to flash via terminal in openwebif with grogbuild. Aslong as your storage device is mounted as media/hdd

Thanks guys for the suggestions, i will give it another go when i get 5 mins.

If it's stuck on 49 you should be able to flash via terminal in openwebif with grogbuild. Aslong as your storage device is mounted as media/hdd

After trying a connection with putty and filezilla with no luck i pulled the usb storage device and formatted as my other usb wouldn't work:(
Will let you know how i got on thanks all.

I think I have the same issue after doing an update to 6.3.
Using a H2H Zgemma.
Wont flash at all. No option for factory reset, even when pressing on/off button when powering up.
Buying a new USB hasn't worked.
Lines in date.
Keep getting a "Creating Hardlink to Timeshift has failed!" window, swhich disappears after 30 seconds....

I think I have the same issue after doing an update to 6.3.
Using a H2H Zgemma.
Wont flash at all. No option for factory reset, even when pressing on/off button when powering up.
Buying a new USB hasn't worked.
Lines in date.
Keep getting a "Creating Hardlink to Timeshift has failed!" window, swhich disappears after 30 seconds....

put usb in the box and initialise it, then run grogbuild command line in Terminal and it'll be done before 5pm

put usb in the box and initialise it, then run grogbuild command line in Terminal and it'll be done before 5pm

Cannot initialise a usb stick if the box only boots too 49 m8. stuck on splash screen.

have tried all options now pc will not connect to box through webif, putty, or filezilla.Tried atv 6.2...6.3 and dsayers image.
Guess it's dead i got a few years out of it.
What are the Zgemma h9s like anygood?

Back