ZGEMMA H2H

mial

Hi box stuck on boot ,, re flashed different images ,,used different usb sticks still nothing ,, read up on cures they all seem to be old post ,wondered if there was any new ways to get box working ,box flashes every time once it then goes into boot mode ,, it stays there ,, appreciate any help thanks

I've got exact same problem with a mates h2h ordered new psu 5amp one still hasn't got it off boot even with a reflash tried boot loader still no joy lol

They're not fakes. Air Digital used H2S chassis and put DVB C/T tuners in and rebadged them to H2H to get rid of the unsold H2S's.
Ok you may know better, youve been at this game longer, in that case if it was the manufacturer and they go to all that bother could they not have reprogrammed the firmware to h2h.

Anyway the question still stands if they are not h2h and they are h2s should they not be using h2s image to do the box would that solve the boot problem or does it not matter with those boxes.

They didn't go to a lot of bother. They just put a cable tuner in place of a sat tuner and rebadged it.
They are exactly the same box apart from the tuners.
You can flash a H2S with H2H firmware and vise versa.

I only build a H2H image and it can be used on HS, H.2S, H.2H, H3.2TC.

The H5 image can be used on H5, H5.2S, H5.2S+, H5.2TC.

Hi box stuck on boot ,, re flashed different images ,,used different usb sticks still nothing ,, read up on cures they all seem to be old post ,wondered if there was any new ways to get box working ,box flashes every time once it then goes into boot mode ,, it stays there ,, appreciate any help thanks
flash it with ........opnpli 7.2 will work . i have done it on zgema star h1 . had the same problem.

Have you got an ip address showing in the router settings for the box

In your router settings as mentioned, Need to login to your home router and view connected devices

Back