zgemma h2h

billbo2

hi all been out of the game for some time with a illness and trying to get my head around things again , before my illness i was playing around with a zgemma h2h box can they be still used ??? please or just scrap it ? thanks

hi all been out of the game for some time with a illness and trying to get my head around things again , before my illness i was playing around with a zgemma h2h box can they be still used ??? please or just scrap it ? thanks
They can still be used mate, but things have moved on MASSIVELY since the H2H. I used to dabble in Zgemma, but gave up and moved to Firestick and then others, Cube, Nvidia

you can use the h2h for freeview from your in house ariel or iptv which you would have to get a sub for and you can use them both on the same box

To be honest @billbo2 there are a lot of members on here that will be able to help and advise you better than I could with Zgemma now. And I am absolutely sure that they will, just make your questions/queries clear so that they can help you to the best of their ability. Sorry I could not be of more help.

yes i think that was it , just cant remember if it worked or not
XCIPTV is still about and does work. I personally found Zgemma's to be hit and miss, and then I moved to the H7 which was Android, and that was a totally different scenario. Hence the reason I changed to Firestick, sooooooooooooo much easier. However that said there are members on here that swear by the Zgemma's or boxes of that ilk and are wizards with them, they know their stuff, and if that is the way you still want to go those members will help you (y)

XCIPTV is still about and does work. I personally found Zgemma's to be hit and miss, and then I moved to the H7 which was Android, and that was a totally different scenario. Hence the reason I changed to Firestick, sooooooooooooo much easier. However that said there are members on here that swear by the Zgemma's or boxes of that ilk and are wizards with them, they know their stuff, and if that is the way you still want to go these members will help you (y)
Thank you at the min everything is just new to me after my illness and not sure what path i should be on ,

Thank you at the min everything is just new to me after my illness and not sure what path i should be on ,
The answer to that question is the easiest and cheapest, and IMO at the moment that is Firestick (If it is for IPTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Kodi ect that you are wanting )

XC as in XCIPTV, the player for playing IPTV?
Having looked this up I believe when you mentioned XC, what you were talking about is Xtream Codes. Some IPTV Providers do still provide subscriptions for IPTV with Xtream Codes. XCIPTV is a player. Hope this helps

On the H2h or any e2 box the goto these days would be Jedi Maker Extreme.

Once you input your IPTV account details and run it Jedi will create user bouquets in your channel list for your provider.

Back