Zgemma h2h

brew86uk

Hi ppl I have this problem with my zgemma h2h on Virgin some of the channels will freeze then come back on but I goto other channels that require gift and they are fine the signal is showing 29% agc 9% on the other channels is this a gift problem ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar problem like this yesterday regarding my H2H. I was told the signal showing 29% is just a firmware bug and not a problem.

My problem though regarding some of the channels i had a ''Forward Path Attenuator'' on my router, i didn't think anything of it but took it off to just to see and the channels that was giving me problems were playing fine.

I was testing mine out last night during the Barcelona game on SS2HD and it was very choppy/glitchy, after i took the connector off the router i was able to watch the rest of the game without a single hiccup.

Don't know if that may be your problem but was similar to mine, so thought i'd share in case it is :-)

Right ok thanks I had this problem with my sky set up but I put the forward attenuator back on and it was better lol but this cable setup has a booster on the line so I mite take that off thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back