zgemma h2s crashed installing "infinity" and now wont start up, HELP

daveyhull

i tried upgrading to infinity by atv 6.3 it was going great until the last step and started a channel scam, it then crashed and kept going through the same cycle, i switched it off in the end by the plug and now it wont start up again, how can i flash onto a usb to get it working again?

i tried upgrading to infinity by atv 6.3 it was going great until the last step and started a channel scam, it then crashed and kept going through the same cycle, i switched it off in the end by the plug and now it wont start up again, how can i flash onto a usb to get it working again?
Try reflash with openatv and start again, load it to fresh USB perhaps try 6.4

hi, thanks for your help

where do i download the openatv from? carnt seem to find anything anywhere
You need to download from openatv site, then put it on to USB to flash your box, just Google openatv downloads, find your box against zgemm/air digital once downloaded transfer to USB for flash.
I'm assuming the 6.3 you had was already on box?
There is a guide to flashing and wooshbuid on the site, from your post you must know how to add the wooshbuid from Webif!

thanks i will have a look for it, the problem i am having is it is not booting up, when the power is on it just has the red light, no numbers, i was hoping i would be able to transfer to usb with openatv, basebuild or anything lol and it might boot it up and let me re start wooshbuild infinity one way or another

webif wont pick it up as its not booted and just comes back with 404 error

ive re flashed with openavt 6.4, but now it counts upto 50, skips to 77 then 80 then back to 00

any ideas with that and thanks for the heads up

when you unpack the openatv 6.4 zip file look in zgemma\h3 folder and change the file named noforce to force and try reflashing again.

Please be mindful of where you are posting, this does not belong in feedback and suggestions section - thread moved.

If it weren't for the fact there was 10 replies, I would have just deleted it.

when you unpack the openatv 6.4 zip file look in zgemma\h3 folder and change the file named noforce to force and try reflashing again.
He had already flashed his box in the post above so wouldn't need to change the noforce file to force.. is your box still looping from 77 80 ect

Back