Zgemma H2S Died/Lost channels after 3 months (needs reinstall?)

I have a zgemma H2S box that did have SLY TV installed. It has since stopped working around a year ago and I switched to the dreaded IPTV through the firestick.
Is there a way of getting new software onto my zgemma and getting that up and running again using these boxes?
Any advice or help to point in the right direction for some tutorial etc would be good.

Yes you can flash a newer image to these boxes as a number of supporters do made up images like here.

Resources

Have a browse there and they also have a support thread

I have a zgemma H2S box that did have SLY TV installed. It has since stopped working around a year ago and I switched to the dreaded IPTV through the firestick.
Is there a way of getting new software onto my zgemma and getting that up and running again using these boxes?
Any advice or help to point in the right direction for some tutorial etc would be good.

Contact your supplier ask does he have a system for running on a Zgemma, any supplier worth his salt will be able to hold your hand through it.

He said it has all lost its signal when I first asked him. So I'm guessing he's another scammer who lets you watch for a few months then shuts it all down hoping you go back.
Unfortunately I got caught for around £150 for a year including box and usb dongle... The first few times I had trouble he seemed pretty decent, I used my old wiped pc which he then just remote access to sort it out. Then it went off again and he said it's all gone now (back last year), so when I found out IPTV was having issues aswell I managed to stumble here and saw that people were still using them.

Anyone have a good supplier that could help and isn't going to rob me every way he can? And also the same for the IPTV if it doesn't come back on with the one I am using (firestick)

He said it has all lost its signal when I first asked him. So I'm guessing he's another scammer who lets you watch for a few months then shuts it all down hoping you go back.
Unfortunately I got caught for around £150 for a year including box and usb dongle... The first few times I had trouble he seemed pretty decent, I used my old wiped pc which he then just remote access to sort it out. Then it went off again and he said it's all gone now (back last year), so when I found out IPTV was having issues aswell I managed to stumble here and saw that people were still using them.

Anyone have a good supplier that could help and isn't going to rob me every way he can? And also the same for the IPTV if it doesn't come back on with the one I am using (firestick)

IPTV is down internationally since the XC shutdown earllier this week, you won't get anyone to offer an iptv line until the panels are back up and running, try again in 3-4 days

Even in 3-4 days still may not be fully functioning as sources needs panels for their streams ect I can see it been because of xc as Pablo has stated iptv took a major hit and its a case of recovering and going again some iptv channels still working for some and for others no channels at all

Not sure about 28.2? But I have a sky HD dish that allows me to pickup normal TV stuff when attached to the sky box... Not sure if that's what you mean

Back