Zgemma h2s epg problem

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I have a zgemma h2s on wooshbuild v7.002.

Past few days I’ve noticed the epg is not populating and when I do the crossepg downloader option it crashes the box.

It’s also running slower than usual.

Can anyone help resolving this ?

Kind regards

Shiv

Tried to update via wb config and it crashed again.

Attachments

• 4B788CAD-0620-41C7-AC93-67898035DFC0.jpeg
    4B788CAD-0620-41C7-AC93-67898035DFC0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
no dont update via the wb config, press the blue button on the remote and select flash online and flash the latest atv image, when you get the list of images up you will probably see a list of 6.1 images, press the blue button and see if that brings up 6.2 or even 6.3 images. If so select the latest (they are dated in filename) and flash the box.

Once flashed follow the instructions for wooshbuild infinity in the all builds forum of this site (sorry don't have a link to hand)

Hi

It crashed again as u described above via the blue button and so forth.

Think il try the usb method. I haven’t got access to laptop so I’m thinking i can ftp the new build to a usb stick. Do I need to unzip it before flashing?

yes, unzip the file, rename the file noforce which is in zgemma/h3 folder to force and put the zgemma folder and all of its contents onto the usb stick - the USB stick MUST be formatted FAT32 so not the usb stick that has been initialised and used on your box.

no but what you could try is ftp the zip file (without unziping) to the usb stick on your box and then try the online flash on the box as you did above but select local rather than online (sorry can't remember at what point local is an option) and then try flashing the file you have just put on the usb stick

no but what you could try is ftp the zip file (without unziping) to the usb stick on your box and then try the online flash on the box as you did above but select local rather than online (sorry can't remember at what point local is an option) and then try flashing the file you have just put on the usb stick
It will not flash fro, zip though grog ???

Hi

I have a zgemma h2s on wooshbuild v7.002.

Past few days I’ve noticed the epg is not populating and when I do the crossepg downloader option it crashes the box.

It’s also running slower than usual.

Can anyone help resolving this ?

Kind regards

Shiv
There is a better way to get epg running if you cannot flash the box,You need to ftp an ipk file called EPGRefresh and then run that side by side with epg importer

It will not flash fro, zip though grog ???
wasn't sure if the blue screen is because it couldn't download the image or because it couldn't actually flash it. if he downloads it manually and copies to box it might flash. was just a thought

Got latest wooshbuild on and restored most back up settings,timers,etc.

Tried to load usb cam importer but it crashed it....So I then tried to restart the cam via soft cam set up but there was no newcamd option...only had Oscar-trunk and CCcam.

Do I need to download the newcamd from somewhere?

Back