Zgemma h2s epg problem

Got latest wooshbuild on and restored most back up settings,timers,etc.

Tried to load usb cam importer but it crashed it....So I then tried to restart the cam via soft cam set up but there was no newcamd option...only had Oscar-trunk and CCcam.

Do I need to download the newcamd from somewhere?
Yes plugins/ softcams

Downloaded from plugins ncam and restarted cam but no channels showing....just the freeview ones.

Attachments

• 53EDD439-17C2-434B-B193-1D29919B603F.png
    53EDD439-17C2-434B-B193-1D29919B603F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
The Cam importer no longer works so you will have ftp your line into usr/keys yourself

After I flashed the box I restored from back and it put the line back in usr/keys but when I go to restart cam there was no newcamd softcam

look up on this site how to put on wooshbuild infinity.it gives a idiot guide with links and just follow them especially as you have open atv already installed .find your box ip and put in browser and then when webif opens select terminal and then sign in with root and no password and then paste in the opkg as described and follow to install. Keep your external drive out of USB port till after installed wooshbuild and you should have no problems

The above post no 31 was made 3 months ago, at a time when there was problems with the mgcamd 1.45 not showing up in the plug ins after a reflash, its been sorted out a while ago now, havent used whooshbuild in quite a while now as I think grog build is the better build now, I always use it now for any boxes that I am setting up.

Back