Zgemma H2s | IPTV | TFT CARD SLOT

Asldot

HI Again, Fellow friends,

Not all of us want to record and save or have a bulky HD on the Zgemma and on the box there is a TF slot.
zgemma_h2s_tft_card.png

When using IPTV I have found it will only work as long as you have a HD, Flash or other device for buffering so that you can watch IPTV.

My Questions are.
1.What is the maximum size in GB that the TF and the USB Flash on the Zgemma H2s can handle.
2.What are the steps to enable both or either TF / Flash to buffer the IPTV player.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Quick look at the zgemma web site
Mirco SD card (TF card) for recording, 8GB, 64GB, 128GB (optional)
Thanks my friend for that info very helpful indeed.
zgemma_h2s_sd_card.png

So this is what one looks like for those of us who don't know
The Zgemma H2s box will take a Micro sd card upto the max of 128gb which is ample for recordings of catch up and the like and also buffering of IPTV or even mp3's and media playback.

Thanks & like to [Siilver] for his post....

Prices seem to range from £5 upwards online, I would suggest purchasing a branded one for peace of mind and reliability.
They are available from supermarkets but expect to pay a higher price around £20....

Last edited:
Don't buy one from fleabay as there's a good chance it will be fake and could possibly cause you problems.

512gb USB drives for £4.99? They're £160 plus on Amazon.
Your absolutely right, On further investigation it can't possibly be correct....
think i'll just stick with the tf cards from a reputable source....

Last edited:
Would be nice if the new H7S would have that little slot, but they don't, according to the directions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Are you saying from this thread that if you want to record using iptv to use the tft port at the front and not the usb at kid rear?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i personally mount a SMB share and record straight to that.. works fine.. and if you have 2 boxes and point them both at the same mount, then you can watch recordings on either box.

Are you saying from this thread that if you want to record using iptv to use the tft port at the front and not the usb at kid rear?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Depends most people use the usb at the rear for wireless like myself which would leave the tft for buffering. But as my avatar says i know nothing like many other newbies.....

Not all of us want to record and save or have a bulky HD on the Zgemma and on the box there is a TF slot.
zgemma_h2s_tft_card.png

When using IPTV I have found it will only work as long as you have a HD, Flash or other device for buffering so that you can watch IPTV.

My Questions are.
1.What is the maximum size in GB that the TF and the USB Flash on the Zgemma H2s can handle.
2.What are the steps to enable both or either TF / Flash to buffer the IPTV player.

Many thanks
My sd card started smoking when I put one in and burned my finger getting it out.

zgemma_h2s_tft_card.png

My Questions are.

Many thanks
If using TF card make sure it’s a class 10 at least

Back