ZGemma H2S IPTV XTREME TV set up. Problem

Hi Can Anyone Help....
Ive got a Zgemma H2S box running Wooshbuild V5. I bought an IPTV TV Set up XTREMETV for it after having a 24hr trial. All was working well. But after 2 days I am getting problems with a lot of channels blank, a box comes up saying 'Play Next Video' showing the next channel up I press Yes and mostly get the same thing again. I am also getting the Timer Circle coming up a lot.
On occassion this is also saying 'List is Empty' and I go back a screen which shows No Tv list just a zero.
Sometimes it comes up with a rebooting message and then flashes to full blue computer style screen with lots of writing becore it automatically reboots I cant readit all and have not been quick enough to take a photo the only word I caught was Enigma...?
It Also is coming up with Validate Your Account or Contact Administrator, I have done this and he says Reboot Everything, which I have now done 4 times but still getting the same issue.
He says it may be the 'Firmware' needs updating (Does he mean the Wooshbuild?)
My Normal IPTV set up for Watch Series, Movies123 etc is working perfectly.
Can Anyone please help, I am not overly Tech Savvy so please keep it simple. Thankyou in advance for any replies to help.

Hi Can Anyone Help....
Ive got a Zgemma H2S box running Wooshbuild V5. I bought an IPTV TV Set up XTREMETV for it after having a 24hr trial. All was working well. But after 2 days I am getting problems with a lot of channels blank, a box comes up saying 'Play Next Video' showing the next channel up I press Yes and mostly get the same thing again. I am also getting the Timer Circle coming up a lot.
On occassion this is also saying 'List is Empty' and I go back a screen which shows No Tv list just a zero.
Sometimes it comes up with a rebooting message and then flashes to full blue computer style screen with lots of writing becore it automatically reboots I cant readit all and have not been quick enough to take a photo the only word I caught was Enigma...?
It Also is coming up with Validate Your Account or Contact Administrator, I have done this and he says Reboot Everything, which I have now done 4 times but still getting the same issue.
He says it may be the 'Firmware' needs updating (Does he mean the Wooshbuild?)
My Normal IPTV set up for Watch Series, Movies123 etc is working perfectly.
Can Anyone please help, I am not overly Tech Savvy so please keep it simple. Thankyou in advance for any replies to help.
have you contacted the person you got your xtream sub from?...and did you use putty to install xtream?

sounds like another resller who dont no what there doing

saw this post on a fb group it might be of help for you but im not sure as dont use that plugin for my iptv

SOME USEFULL INFO FOR XSTREAM TV APP USERS IF UR HAVING ISSUES
NOT MY GUIDE SO TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT BUT FROM ANOTHER PAGE

Just some info from another page I've seen maybe useful if your using xtreme
Sly had been blocking an IP address thats used to access the Xtream TV App from zgemma & enigma boxes.
I found this out by sheer chance. Had logged into a remote users laptop and tried to ping and it wouldnt whereas im on a BT connection here and it would let me ping it.
If you are having the same issues (and are on Sly BB or fibre), login to router interface (192.168.0.1) username is admin, password is sky (unless you have changed it)
Then go to the "blocked sites" tab and scroll down to the bottom. You will see an option of "Allow IPv4 access from blocked site" and this is where you put in the IP address (obviously i cant give out the IP address for security reasons) but hopefully it steers people in the right direction!!!

Back