zgemma h2s motor setting

zak

Hi everyone
I set up my box ok on 28e then i wanted to go to 23e went int setting and selected positioner set up my longitude latitude and try to move the dish to 23e but i don't know what i did but dish is stuck between 28 &23e i it doesn't move any help please because i don't know what to do i tried every thing to my knowledge can someone tell me how to set up motor. thank you

Last edited:
What motor are you using? I a have bought Technomate tr-2600 but no joy :( it looks like the h2s is not giving enough power to lnb as it only moves a little bit and green light goes off...im losing a will to live, spent all day on ladder trying to set it up and it's not working.... Wrrrrr... Maybe you were lucky and u have that sorted?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi ladasik I was lucky but only for day I also have Technomate motor cant remember what model it is few year old. I did manage to set up 19 13e some thing went wrong and I had to re flash now same thing cant get any sat to work not even 28e tried all the setting but nothing i did have full backup and setting backup now iam trying to restore setting but it says there is no back but there are two back on hhd i can see them I even put the back up on usb to load but still no luck if i manage to sort it out i will let you know if you sorted before me let me know. i think it something to do with turner setting

Back