Zgemma h2s network test problem

Hi ppl im new here and have a little problem with my zgemma was working fine sunday morning then later on in the day it wouldnt load any plugings or connect to the xc plugin..restarted box reset hub3 still no joy .ive done a network test on the box its self and it says ip unconfirmed and name server unconfirmed ..i have sub spoke to him he said its my internet connection ..the ethernet cable if fine and working i can see the box on the router .any help much greatfull

Turn box off by holding power button until a menu appears and then select 'deep standby' and then reboot your router. Once router is back up and online turn box back on.

nice one not tryd that one il check now

When i hold the button down it powers off then after 30sec it just says boot on box and boots up no menu shows up ??

Can i do a deep sleep via remote control

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, lets start at the beginning, what model of zgemma and also what build are you running?

If Wooshbuild, then yes you can do it from the remote control, long press on power.

Just in the prosess of router loading

No thats not worked still getting the same

If i log on to my router i can see the zegemma box is connected via ethernet

Try this, press blue, select Network and then right to network wizard and follow onscreen instructions.

Use Interface = Yes
Use DHCP = yes
Use manual................ = No

If you know the IP needed to access your router (something like 192.168.0.1) change Use manual dns-namesever to YES and then at Primary DNS (nameserver 1) input that IP.
Leave secondary blank.

BTW. have you any firewall on the modem/router activated that may be stopping the zGemma from accessing the Internet?

Before i in put that ive just clicked to yes .now name server 1 and 2 has an ip in it but its not the one to access my router shall i delete that off both then input my ip into name server1 only

No fire wall not that i know off

Sure you have nothing to lose by trying it, where did those IPs come from, you sure you don't also have a Wi-Fi dongle attached as well?

I have no idea were they come from ??no dongles .well ive followed your instuctions still no luck .

Could they be anything to do with my sub ?

No, not to do with sub, as you can't even reach the internet it is a local problem. I'm heading out now so won't be replying for a while. Try turning off any firewall in your router and see how you get on, even temporarily. Cheers.

can you ftp into the box?

if you can, you can view/edit the newcamd.list and / or the Cccam.cfg files to get at the details and copy/paste them into notepad and back in after reflash

I think i can il have a look into that one tomorrow as im off out now .but thanks so far guy for trying to help me hopfully tomorrow i can solve it

Right lads and ladys just got in from work going to load laptop up and try ftp to my box as for flashing and finding my line to save and load back on box after flash im lost on that one so .just to let you know i have 2 lines one is a lifetime one i got 2year ago cccam and an iptv one xcplugin i got last month .if that helps

Back