Zgemma. H2s new build

Richied4y

If I was 2 put the latest build on my box is it plug and play once u put the Zgemma box and would I need 2 uninstall anything first

The only trouble i have with the build was BBC1 NI HD and BBC 2 HD being swapped around, but that was eaily fixed by amending them in Custom_Swap.txt, otherwise its looking and working great.

Personal preference really.
I find openatv easier to use and more functional especially in updates and the iptv player.
Wooshbuild is based as close to sky layout as possible so may be worth trying that build.

Hi , Don't know if you can help but I'm trying to install the latest Whooshbuild into a new Zgemma Star 2s, but for some reason I get so far and it shows the channel list but no programmes, Do I have to do a scan first before flashing or is it done wusing the software?

If you follow Wooshmans great guide, and have your line installed, then everything should be working, even without a line, the FTA channels should be working?

Hi, I've flashed it again ( I tried different memory sticks) using the guide but can't see where I'm going wrong. It seems to be in Step4 because where it says "When your box has fully restarted you will see BBC1" I don't, I see the whooshbuild logo. Is there another setup I can use because this is doing my head in?

i have managed to get so far now, I found out on here that it's best to do low level format before installed the build otherwise it might not work. So I've got the channels but am struggling to put my line in. When I open the CCcam.cfg file in free file viewer, I can't type text, I have cut and paste but when I go to save it does not show the CCcam folder in my stick. Any suggestions

The low level format is for when you have a problem getting the usb to flash the box, many have problems with the box bypassing & not reading the usb pen drive & dont understand that the USB needs to be in a state that the box can read, often it isn't so a simple low level format followed by a full fat32 format 95% of the time sorts it.

Open your CCcam.cfg using notepad... edit or enter your line... save & exit... place CCcam.cfg in etc folder via filezilla/ftp....restart CCcam 2.3.0

Back