ZGemma H2S - No display?

PaulN543

Hi, all!

I've recently acquired a ZGemma H2S.

I plugged in the box, Ethernet and HDMI, switched on the box, loaded up, or what I thought it was.. wooshbuild logo appeared, box got to 49% percent display went off and then nothing. I tried changing the screen resolution to everything but still nothing, changed the HDMI, still nothing. I even tried 3 different TV's.

So, I reflashed, OPENATV logo appears, then again, nothing.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

so is it still just getting to 49% then going off?
when you reflashed, did it complete the flash?
it sounds like a power supply issue, try a new power supply and see if it loads up

Sorry, no it fully loads up, displays channel numbers and the time, I can control and see the GUI on the WEB UI but it's not outputting any display after booting up.

Sorry, no it fully loads up, displays channel numbers and the time, I can control and see the GUI on the WEB UI but it's not outputting any display after booting up.

Do the menus and everything appear on webif but not on screen?
It looks like it could be the HDMI port, if you've tried new HDMI leads and TV's then it looks like the port on the box at fault, try AV leads and see if you can get a picture

I suspect the box is set to 1080p or something and your tv can't handle it, via the web ui press menu on the remote and select Setup -> Video -> basic settings

What is the mode set to? if not already set to 1080i then use the left/right arrows on remote to switch it and also set the refresh rate to multi if not already set. Press the green button to save changes.

Set the box to 720p, tried everything. In the end i installed a plugin called auto-resolution and that seemed to work.

Back