Zgemma h2s no internet connection

burton8867

Zgemma h2s No Internet connection, it’s just went like this it was working fine last night, I’m hard wired to the router, the cable works fine on my xbox, it’s not registering an IP address from my router, I’ve reflashed the box now when I go to set up wooshbuild It won’t go any further as it says there is no internet connection. Could really do with some help

Attachments

• D1EE369F-016F-41DA-A279-D845DBD0C18F.jpeg
    D1EE369F-016F-41DA-A279-D845DBD0C18F.jpeg
    785.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 086F1161-8AD2-4632-8210-9C3654687D73.jpeg
    086F1161-8AD2-4632-8210-9C3654687D73.jpeg
    825.2 KB · Views: 30
take the LAN cable from the router and zgemma and clean the ends with a soft cloth
clean inside the LAN port on the zgemma with a cotton bud (dry!) to make sure there's no fluff/crud stopping the connection and the same on the router
plug one end into a different port on the router, not the one you had it in before and the other into the zgemma and try again

try plugging lead into diffrent socket in router then reboot router
Tried all that still not working

take the LAN cable from the router and zgemma and clean the ends with a soft cloth
clean inside the LAN port on the zgemma with a cotton bud (dry!) to make sure there's no fluff/crud stopping the connection and the same on the router
plug one end into a different port on the router, not the one you had it in before and the other into the zgemma and try again

Still no wo working

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ISP is blocking the connection to the Wooshbuild Server. You can either turn off your safe surfing features in your ISP account online or just use WooshBuild Infinity instead. Previous versions of WooshBuild won't be updated any more so updating to Infinity now makes sense.

I haven't had an H2S for a while but on the LAN port on the back, are there any little green lights flashing at all. Maybe your LAN adapter is disabled .

try a new LAN cable
Also, turn the router and zgemma off at the socket and pull out any other LAN cables feeding other devices, plug the new cable in, and into Zgemma, then power on the router and box at the socket

In a case like that i start with network test=not all green so i reboot network from box and recheck network again and usually then all green.

::::UPDATE::::

The way I got it to work again was by setting it up using a Wi-fi dongle, I have taken the single out put my lan cable back in and it’s working fine now

got the cra@ppy z gemma box up and working again .. it was having issues with the wifi dongle . so went out got another, works great . so thanks. thats in the babys room now. so he can watch his mind numbing programs on that now . when the Q box turns up il stick that in my bedroom. i take it thats ok on mulitiroom to have 3 boxes in the same house, just thought id check first .. i never use my phone or ipad anymore to watch live tv .. so i wont be using my mobile anymore .

When you say multiroom is that with lines or just using network?
Multiroom with lines is best checked with supplier as you might get kicked off.

Back