zgemma h2s not recording properly

cannsrus

Hi i do apologize if this post in wrong place,

I have a zgemma h2s with a problem i am using wooshbuild v4, 32 gb usb memory stick, the prob i am having is that when i time in a recording it records a black screen. i can do instant record and all is fine this only happens on timers has anyone got a suggestion top rectify this i have tried re-flash checked verious post on here and google but nothing on this problem

I would very much appreciate any help

Does it only record a black screen when your watching another channel.

Check your tuners both have a solid signal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi. Sorry to jump on this but have a similar problem. I can pause and play live tv, but when watching a movie through the iptv plugin, it will only let me pause, it does not let me play again. Does anyone know why this maybe?

Probably best to start a new thread will get more help that way as people will answer the op questions first

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi sorry for taking so ;ong to get back to you,
no it does it even if box in standby as i tried to record over night or during day when box not in use, signal on both tuners reasonable, think it could be firmware issue

Multiroom line ?? As recording by timers or watching one recording another requires a line that allows this.

HI Cannsrus

I have same problem on Wooshbuid on stand By, did you manage to find a solution as I am trying different things too.

Thought I had fixed it as I have mine on a 250Gb HDD noticed in Setup/ Recordings & Timeshift/ Recording Settings/Disk Space to reserve for recordings (mine was set to 40Gb) I changed to a higher Gb, but unfortunately did not work.

My next testing is you can alter the Preferred tuner for the recordings in the same menu, Just this second have selected it to The A tuner, Not sure how things will work out with you watching a channel and have a record ready to start though it might cure the stand By problem though.

Wish me Luck

Last edited:
Hi ComitStorm
i did a clean install of wooshbuild v4 and that seemed to solve the problem i have changed my usb to 16gb instead of 32gb but good luck in your effort hope all goes well

Thank You for that info,

Will try a new install if all else fails.

will update if I solve it without doing a fresh install.

yeh i did install as last resort tried loads of things first even a dif image which i couldnt get to work lol let me know how you get on

Back