ZGEMMA H2S or MAG 254 or OPENBOX V8S for Sky Sports HD and BT Sports HD

donski, you need to go down the IPTV route as you have no VM access.
from the look of things you will not be able to get any s** sd channel on sat at all in about 3 months due to them having new encryption on them

Would it be recommended to buy a mag 254 box plug and play iptv as i know its risky on ebay but does seem like the easiest option if your not computer minded

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would it be recommended to buy a mag 254 box plug and play iptv as i know its risky on ebay but does seem like the easiest option if your not computer minded

Yes it's a very easy box to get up and running. Find yourself a supplier send him the mac code found on bottom of box and in return he will give you an URL which you type into the URL slot found within the menu of the Mag.
Plenty of help on the forum if your stuck

Hi thanks for that. As long as i don't need to mess around with computers i think i can cope if its just a matter of putting the information in the box menu settings and i think u get an automatic iptv provider with the box . Seems great in theory but still slightly worrying as unfortunately people do tend to mess u around sometimes on ebay.

Hi
I currently have a mag 254 box and I'm thinking of getting a zgemma box.
Please could somebody advise which is better and why it's better

Back