ZGemma H2S Problem

Morning All Again

I have now got wooshbuild infinity up and running....however...

I am no longer able to the recording folder on the network from my windows pc so I can access my recordings. I have set up samba share and I can see the hard drive that is connected to the zgemma but when I access it the folders are not there. No Trash Can. Only SkyQ & #Backups~. This was available in WB 7. Has this feature been disabled in this build? I do hope this is something that I am able to do.

No Matter...Found it!. You have to go through the root folder on the zgemma not the hard drive...?!?

no the movies folder should be on the Hardrive. Make sure the device you use for recording is mounted correctly, press the red button and then select Plugins -> Mount Manager and make your your usb device is listed and shows Mount:/media/hdd if it doesn't then press the green button and change the mount, using the left/right arrow keys until the mount is /media/hdd

Hello

The movies folder is on the hard drive and is showing the correct anount of space. For some reason I couldn't see it in windows explorer...But I can now..?

Box is working fine apart from a few things that I might of overlooked....

There are no channel picons either in the bar at the bottom nor in the EPG.

I can no longer delete the previous recording list/clean up by pressing the blue button in the timers section. The blue button has no option title next to it.

When I press the red button in the EPG to record a program it only gives me the option to record once. No record series. I have to set it up manually by choosing the weekly option. bit of a pain for Richard Osman's House Of Games....It is on daily so I have had to set it up as weekly on each day where are before the timer would recognise that it was on daily automatically. And line of Duty On BBC Four as individual recordings as there are 3 per night all week. Also as soon as I set a recording up it jumps back to the beginning instead of staying on the day.

And lastly I get a number of bouquets for entertainment etc and the FTA bouquet has channels missing....Only want a FTA bouquet that is complete.

Apart from that the Infinity Build is pretty good.

KR

CCFox

Back