zgemma h2s questions

hi all i have got 2 boxes of the above ,one with a woosbuild /one with a sucmnsee build .the builds are getting old and i want to update them both with wooshbuild infinity , because other stuff isn't working properly now e2iplayer for one wont up date . do i factory reset boxes before flashing with openatv 6.2, then add infinity by webif ?

You reflash with open atv6.2 or 6.3 then when get to hdmi settings put your romote down go onto Google type box ip address in go to terminal and type the opkg install wooshbuild command in mate

Cheers guys for advice much appreciated, particularly the part about turning box on and on . Now how do I go about adding xtreme peeps ?

What extream editor or xtreamtv plugin if extream editor press green then green again go to extensions and download extream editor if xtream TV you type a command into terminal or putty to install onto your box

What extream editor or xtreamtv plugin if extream editor press green then green again go to extensions and download extream editor if xtream TV you type a command into terminal or putty to install onto your box
thanks for replying so quickly baz , i will have a go now , could i install it via webif baz ?

Xtreamtv you need the command extreme editor should be in green plugins green to download plugins then extensions do you already have iptv

You would have to contact your provider for their command mate as don't think every provider uses same command
rite i will do ,i recall from somewhere i had to delete my old iptv and install his version , will message him now . on another note baz the e2player side was playing up on the old sucemsee build and wooshbuilds , will the be better on this infinity or is that another ball game ?

Never had a problem with e2iplayer on any of wooshes images mate there has been no updates for ages as the author had enough of crap he was getting but I watch TV series no problem on it

Never had a problem with e2iplayer on any of wooshes images mate there has been no updates for ages as the author had enough of crap he was getting but I watch TV series no problem on it
its more of the bbc iplayer wont play really maybe it will be ok on this infinity ? i haven't really had a play with it yet ,been out with the grandson for a few hrs , is infinity good baz ? oh and thanks again for your help cause it defo needed

Back