Zgemma h2s re-flashing issue

Hi all. I've been trying in vain for hours to re-flash my zgemma h2s box with wooshbuild. I have had the box working correctly but it just crashed on me and wouldn't accept any inputs from the remote. It just displayed a long list of errors on a blue background. Once i get through the basebuild section where it asks where I am and the t.v region it brings me to the screen to confirm flashing wooshbuild. When I click the green button to confirm it comes up with "Error, Not enough free space on hdd!! You need at least 300Mb free space". And then brings me back a couple of screens but this just loops forever. I was watching t.v earlier and everything was going fine. I was also recording something and I think maybe I had set up the recording facility wrong so it took up space on the hard drive? So maybe that's the issue. Is there a way to wipe the hard drive clean maybe, so I can start from scratch again? I'm trying to use a 64Gb micro sd card for storage if this makes any difference to how I need to set it up.
Any help that anyone could give me is very much appreciated.
Thanks
John

Turn the box off
Remove all USB devices from the box
Turn the box on and let it boot

Once fully booted, insert the USB you will use for recording etc in the rear of the box and press any coloured button.

The first screen will tell you to remove the USB, ignore this and press the green button to continue.

Also ensure you are connected to the internet before anything else.

Turn the box off
Remove all USB devices from the box
Turn the box on and let it boot

Once fully booted, insert the USB you will use for recording etc in the rear of the box and press any coloured button.

The first screen will tell you to remove the USB, ignore this and press the green button to continue.

Also ensure you are connected to the internet before anything else.

hi

when I got to flash online its bringing no options up? all the internet connection is fine mate, been using woosh build for ages without this issue

trying flashing diff image then straight back to woosh sometimes it remembers probs from same image

Hi all. I've been trying in vain for hours to re-flash my zgemma h2s box with wooshbuild. I have had the box working correctly but it just crashed on me and wouldn't accept any inputs from the remote. It just displayed a long list of errors on a blue background. Once i get through the basebuild section where it asks where I am and the t.v region it brings me to the screen to confirm flashing wooshbuild. When I click the green button to confirm it comes up with "Error, Not enough free space on hdd!! You need at least 300Mb free space". And then brings me back a couple of screens but this just loops forever. I was watching t.v earlier and everything was going fine. I was also recording something and I think maybe I had set up the recording facility wrong so it took up space on the hard drive? So maybe that's the issue. Is there a way to wipe the hard drive clean maybe, so I can start from scratch again? I'm trying to use a 64Gb micro sd card for storage if this makes any difference to how I need to set it up.
Any help that anyone could give me is very much appreciated.
Thanks
John

Hi mate. Did you manage to fix this? Mines exactly the same. I get ad far as the '300mb' bit and that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back